U-NAMEL® UV Cured Enamel System
New! A new method of enameling utilizing fast curing ultraviolet sensitive material. U-NAMEL® requires NO hazardous shipping fees.
- U-NAMEL® can be inlaid into metal, glass, plastic, ceramic, enamel or U-Namel.
- Adheres to flat surfaces.
- Easy to mix colors that won't fade.
- Scratch and wear resistant.
- Won't chip, flake, peel or shrink.
- Can be layered to produce cabochons.
- Easy to drill, grind, polish, carve and sand.
- Can be turned at high speed.
- Non-hazardous, can be shipped by air.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Five 7 gram U-NAMEL® Colors: black, white, red, blue and yellow.
- Bonding Liquid.
- Mixing Pad and Mixing/Application Tools.
- UV Curing Light (requires 4-AA batteries, not included).
- Optional AC Adaptor available, #130.910, $18.50.
- Reusable Syringe with 5 Tips.
- UV Protective Glasses.