Ruby Polishing Powder
Grobet Polishing Powder compositions for use with hand buffs, brushes, felts and wood laps.
Available in 1 oz. or 1/2 lb. size. Select below - price will update in cart.
Ruby Powder gives a high luster to platinum, gold and steel. Great for precious stones, pearl, ivory, horn shell and porcelain.
Available in 1 oz. or 1/2 lb.
How to Use
Cas-Ker has a complete line of Grobet Polishing Powder Compositions available.
- Red Rouge 471.510 for platinum, gold, and silver.
- Tin Oxide 471.516 for lens polishing and other glassware, as well as fine steel.
- Linde A 471.520 for precious gems, gold, silver, and more.
- Ruby Powder 471.524 or 471.525 for a high luster on platinum, gold, steel, precious stones, pearl, ivory, horn shell and porcelain.
- Pumice Powder 231.400, 231.401, or 231.402 for scrubbing, cleaning, or polishing