GemOro Testerossa™ Diamond and Moissanite Tester
The ultimate tester for diamond fraud protection! The GemOro Testerossa features NEW ADVANCED EXCLUSIVE MOISSANITE TESTING TECHNOLOGY capable of identifying the widest range of the electrically conductive moissanite material available, including the new super low electrically conductive moissanite produced by Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite. The Testerossa is the only multi-tester RECOMMENDED by Charles & Colvard.
- Identifies, detects and separates diamond from CZ, moissanite and white sapphire
- Exclusively RECOMMENDED by Charles & Colvard
- Sleek ergonomic shape comfortably rests in and on your hand when held
- Intuitive finger grip pads for increased user-friendliness and ease of use
- LED stone illumination and UV fluorescence detection
- Precision retractable probe-tip with enhanced durability
- Indestructible polycarbonate housing with molded rubber base for increased impact resistance if dropped
- Fast warm-up time
- User programmable talking voice alert in 9 languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or ringtone sounds
- Glowing light bar / probe tip cone for quick stone identification GREEN = Diamond, BLUE = Moissanite, PINK = Sapphire and RED = Metal Alert
- Identifies genuine sapphire watch crystals
- Metal alert warning feature informs you if the setting is touched
- Powered by micro-USB or with its included 3 AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (user may substitute 3 AAA alkaline batteries if desired)
- Auto-off function if accidentally left on preserves battery life
- Designed in the USA
- Unprecedented 10-YEAR PROBE TIP WARRANTY
- Lifetime Limited Replacement Warranty on the tester
INCLUDES: Low-profile GEMORO UltraDock 3 charging station, adjustable GEMORO Test Stone Magnifier attachment, loose stone holder, multi-voltage 100V-240V AC adapter with micro-USB power cord and a carbon-fiber style carrying case.
This item is typically IN STOCK and ready to ship.
Most orders are shipped from our facility with 24 hours, Monday through Friday.