Waterproof Tester Bergeon 10 Bar 5555/10
The newest Wet Tester from Bergeon tests the water resistance of watch cases up to 10 bar (ATM).
$1,299.00 in stockSKU 640.5555
- Air pressure system tests from 0 to 10 ATM.
- Removable plexiglas cylinder for draining. 70mm diameter cylinder.
- Dimensions: 390X153X245mm including handle.
- Very stable cast aluminum base.
- Capacity: two watches.
- Connector for compressor or pump (requires optional connector kit 5555/10-R, special order).
- Made in Switzerland.
- Additional shipping charges apply.
How to Use
- Find the exact location of the leak on the watch case.
- Fill the cylinder with regular or distilled water.
- Hang the watch on the plunger above the water line and seal the jar.
- Use the pump handle to raise the pressure in the jar to the preferred ATM.
- With the case under pressure before entering the water, look for air bubbles escaping from the watch, indicating a leak. Remove the watch from the water if a leak is detected.
- Cylinder is easy to remove for draining.
Dimensions: 390 x 245 x 153 mm from base to tip of handle. Cylinder diameter: 70 mm.
Additional shipping charges apply. You will be contacted by email with a shipping quote. Call 1-800-487-0408 for shipping questions.