Little Torch Starter Kit
Our miniature welding torch maneuvers easily in areas impossible to reach with conventional torches. Produces a perfectly controlled, stable flame hot enough to melt metals, glass and ceramics with thread thin flames up to 6300°F.
- Color-coded oxygen and fuel gas lines and valves help prevent errors.
- Uses acetylene, propane and propylene based fuels.
- Welds an unlimited range of materials and brazes and solders the tiniest elements with ease.
- Welds with incredible precision.
- Brazes the tiniest elements with uncanny accuracy.
- Solders hard or soft with amazing versatility. Infinite heat control at a variety of flame settings.
- The Little Torch Starter Kit is ideal for use in the fully equipped shop.
- Little Torch can be used with acetylene, LP gas, or hydrogen.
- The valves, connections and hoses are all color keyed for convenience and safety.
- Regulators and tanks may be purchased locally.
“Little Torch” Fuel Temperatures:
- Acetylene 5900° F - 6300°F
- Hydrogen 4850° F
- Butane 4995° F
- Natural Gas 4600° F
- MAPP 5300° F
- Propane 4780° F
This item is typically IN STOCK and ready to ship.
Most orders are shipped from our facility with 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
See Shipping Info link at bottom of page for more details.