Watch Timing Machine MTG-3000H
The Multifunction Timegrapher tests the performance of mechanical watches. When programmed testing is applied, the numerical values for rate, amplitude and beat error in all positions can be displayed at the same time, and the maximum differences of rate and amplitude in different positions are also displayed.
- LCD Digital Display of Rate, Beat Error and Amplitude in both Numbers and Graph Diagram.
- Four different display modes as well as multi-rate display, diagram shift, simulation of beat noise and “pause” functions.
- Tests Watches with Beat Numbers from 18000 to 36000 b/h.
- Automatic or Manual Beat Selection.
- All displayed diagrams and parameters can be printed to a thermal printer.
- New model has a collapsible display.
This item is typically IN STOCK and ready to ship.
Most orders are shipped from our facility within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
See Shipping Info link at bottom of page for more details.