Watch Winder Two Head Automatic
Elegant winding and storage for two automatic watches. Works with all brands of automatic watches. Price is suggested retail.
Metal mesh cylinder style looks very cool! Your automatic watches will look and function great in this watch winder.
- Clockwise, counterclockwise, or bi-directional rotation
- Adjustable watch pillows
- Four preset programs with 650 - 1500 turns per day and winding cycles between 48 - 110 minutes.
Extremely quiet yet powerful Japanese motor.
Price listed is suggested retail and subject to change without notice. Available wholesale only to approved retailers. Call 1-800-487-0408 for current wholesale price.
How to Use
1. Plug in to electrical outlet with the provided AC adapter.
2. Slide open the clear plastic front cover. Pull out the watch pillow.
3. Secure the watch around the watch pillow by pushing in the spring in the back of the pillow.
4. Push the watch pillow into the winder until it clicks in securely.
5. Close the cover.
6. Use the switches on the top of the unit to select winder rotation direction and TPD (turns per day).
- Mode A: 650 TPD. 13 cycles of 50 turns followed by a rest period. Each cycle takes 110 minutes.
- Mode B: 900 TPD. 18 cycles of 50 turns followed by a rest period. Each cycle takes 80 minutes.
- Mode C: 1200 TPD. 24 cycles of 50 turns followed by a rest period. Each cycle takes 60 minutes.
- Mode D: 1500 TPD. 30 cycles of 50 turns followed by a rest period. Each cycle takes 48 minutes.
Size: 135 x 289 x 225 mm
Weight: 1.48 kg +/-, without adapter.