Little Torch Starter Kit
"The Little Torch" lets you solder the impossible quickly and easily. Kit includes aluminum alloy torch body, 5 copper tips, 6 feet of durable hose, adapters to your regulators, and complete instructions.
Our miniature welding torch maneuvers easily in areas impossible to reach with conventional torches. Produces a perfectly controlled, stable flame hot enough to melt metals, glass and ceramics with thread thin flames up to 6300°F.
- Color-coded oxygen and fuel gas lines and valves help prevent errors.
- Uses acetylene, propane and propylene based fuels.
- Welds an unlimited range of materials and brazes and solders the tiniest elements with ease.
- Welds with incredible precision.
- Brazes the tiniest elements with uncanny accuracy.
- Solders hard or soft with amazing versatility. Infinite heat control at a variety of flame settings.
- The Little Torch Starter Kit is ideal for use in the fully equipped shop.
- Little Torch can be used with acetylene, LP gas, or hydrogen.
- The valves, connections and hoses are all color keyed for convenience and safety.
- Regulators and tanks may be purchased locally.
“Little Torch” Fuel Temperatures:
- Acetylene 5900° F - 6300°F
- Hydrogen 4850° F
- Butane 4995° F
- Natural Gas 4600° F
- MAPP 5300° F
- Propane 4780° F